Hours & Locations
Marketplace at Anson
6659 Whitestown Parkway, Zionsville, Indiana
- Monday: 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
- Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 5pm
Audiologists & Hearing Aids in Anson & Zionsville, Indiana
At Hearing Solutions of Indiana, we want you provide you with the correct hearing aids in Anson and Zionsville, Indiana. We are a team of professional audiologists that offers free hearing evaluations. After the hearing exam, we will thoroughly go over the results to come up with an individualized plan. Our hearing specialists also come up with treatment plans for tinnitus.
- Give us a call today at (317) 973-7109 to have a free phone consultation with our team. We will be able to get a better grasp on your current hearing condition. Or you can also schedule a hearing consultation right away to get the process started.
- During the examination, your audiologist will explain the different hearing aids that we offer.
- A hearing aid is a device that helps patients who have a wide range of hearing loss.
- We take pride in the fact that we work with only the top hearing aid manufacturers in order to guarantee that our patients get the care that they need. Below are just a few of the brands we offer:
- One of the many advantages of our hearing aids in Anson and Zionsville, Indiana, is that we custom fit your hearing aid and program it to maximize your hearing.
Hearing Aid Styles
- Every patient is different, so we provide a wide range of hearing aid styles, including:
- In-the-Ear (ITE)
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE)
- In-the-Canal (ITC)
Hearing Aid Services & Repair
- If your hearing aids need to be cleaned or checked, give us a call so we can get that fixed right away. We also provide maintenance and hearing aid repairs.
The constant distraction of ringing and buzzing in the ears is unbearable. Tinnitus is an audiological and
neurological condition that unfortunately can not be cured, but it can be helped with our treatment
options, such as:
• Earwax removal
• Hearing aids/maskers
• Alternative treatments
o Homeopathic or herbal remedy
o Cognitive therapy
If we believe that there might be a specific medical condition that is resulting in tinnitus, then we will refer you to a physician so that you have the option to receive medical treatment.
We are proud to be your local hearing aid clinic and would be happy to assist you on your next visit. Browse our website to find out more about our hearing aids in Anson and Zionsville, Indiana. If you have any questions, please call us at (317) 973-7109.