Covid 19 Safety
Learn more about what Hearing Solutions of Indiana is doing to keep our guests safe.
Coronavirus Safety Protocols
At Hearing Solutions of Indiana, we’re dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our guests. With the issues arising from Coronavirus, we’re taking disease prevention and infection control very seriously in all of our offices by closely following the Center for Disease Control’s infection prevention protocols. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the following steps:
- Limiting close contact with our guests – we’d love to shake your hand but must refrain for the time being
- Sanitizing every surface our guests and clinicians touch after every appointment.
- Using disposable clinical supplies whenever possible.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing.
- Requesting that any of our guests and clinicians who are feeling unwell refrain from coming in to our offices.
- Use of face masks if needed.
- Curbside appointments and concierge services
We also offer concierge services and curbside appointments if you’d rather not come into the office.
These measures, in addition to other common sense steps we’re employing here at Devon Hearing Aids will help to keep you feeling and hearing your best as we work through these difficult times. Call (317) 973-7109 to schedule your appointment!